Finally, we’re holding an event that combines my two favourite things in life – hair and wine.
Come to Salon Sara Lina and Spa’s Styling and Wine-ing Event where we teach you some professional blow-drying tricks while we pair exquisite wine and gourmet food. The event also features jewelry shopping and makeup application – so basically everything a girl could ask for.
Styling and Wine-ing is one night only on October 19th at 6pm. Tickets are $50 per person and there’s just 8 spots available so reserve yours today!
The $50 cost includes:
- A hair wash with scalp massage.
- Two lessons for two different looks using a combination of tools such as a round brush, blow-dryer, flat iron and velcro rollers.
- The lessons are followed by individual guidance while you try out the techniques yourself.
- A professional finish so you don’t have to do everything!
- A structured wine tasting of Riverview Cellars Estate Winery’s award-winning Cabernet Franc 2009 and Riesling 2009 conducted by Ciara McCann, Riverview’s Director of Marketing.
- Savour goat cheese and spinach souffle and pork belly and apple sautees by The Bleu Turtle Catering.
- Our estheticians, Anita and Stephanie will be offering complimentary foundation application for your skin with Arbonne makeup.
- Shop at your leisure through a selection of fresh water pearls, shells, semi-precious stones and more jewelry sold by Ruth Rutherford-Pretty. Ruth will be donating 15% of the proceeds to Victim Services.
We already have many clients expressing interest in this class, so make sure you’re the first to book your spot before it’s too late. Call 289-362-4410 or email email@example.com to pre-purchase your spot.